Malaca Instituto - Spanish Language School in Malaga

Visa Information

Note: The information on this page is particularly sensitive. Visa regulations are subject to change frequently without notice. We cannot accept any liability for the information given here. It is strongly recommended to confirm with the respective Spanish consulate or embassy before making any travel decision.

Citizens from the European Union do not need a Visa and can enter Spain with an Identification Card or valid Passport.

Citizens from Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland and the USA, among others do not need a visa if they plan to study and stay in Spain less than 90 days. If citizens from these countries wish to study for more than 90 days, they need a "Visado de Estudios". The Student Visa must be obtained prior to departure from their country at the Spanish Embassy or Consulate.

If you need a Visa in order to study in Spain we strongly recommend that you apply very early, as you may need several weeks to complete the Visa application procedure.